[dropcap type=”square” text=”S” text_color=”#ffffff” bg_color=”#ff8c00″]o here is that long awaited blog post about my book cover design services. See below for the most recent list for pricing and details on what is offered. The above image shows some sample book covers*.
*Note that some book covers shown are still works in progress.
- Standard 6×9 book cover for digital publishing – $150
- Full design for paperback publishing – $200 (includes the digital publishing cover)
- Full design for paperback & hard cover publishing – $225 (includes the digital publishing cover)
All covers will be designed at 300 dpi+ and given to you in a high resolution. I have come to understand that Amazon likes their covers in or around 72 dpi and you will receive this version as well. I utilize commercially legal resources that include vector images, photographs and fonts, some freeware, others purchased. All book covers will be unique and I will not use the same resources on another design. Payment will be collected before delivery and after you are completely satisfied with the design. Payments completed via PayPal which means international authors can request designs as well. You will have all rights to the design and I can send along the .psd after completed.
I am relatively new to designing book covers but I have 16 years of design experience behind me. You can view my regular design portfolio at designer.bradcovey.com.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your book cover. The basic information to include is:
- Title of the book
- Your name
- Short blurb about your novel
- Any ideas and or suggestions you have
- Blurb for the back of the book (if you are wanting a paperback/hardcover design)
- Author photo (if you are wanting a paperback/hardcover design)
Hope to hear from you soon!